VoIP шлюз E1/PRI 4961- лучший продукт 2008 года по версии журнала Интернет Телефония Производитель: Patton Inalp Networks
A new member of the award-winning SmartNode 4960 gateway family, the SmartNode™ 4961 High-Precision Multi-Port T1/E1 VoIP IAD combines the power and flexibility of the SN4960 with a High-Precision Oscillator. The SmartNode 4961 comes with four T1/E1/PRI ports, two GigE ports, and supports up to 120 simultaneous VoIP calls.
- High Precision Clock—DECT PBX interoperability and improved fax performance with Stratum 3 CO quality clock.
- Up to 120 VoIP Calls—Up to 120 simultaneous voice or T.38 fax calls with one to four T1/E1/PRI ports and dual Gigabit Ethernet ports. Use any CODEC or fax on any port, any time.
- Universal SIP and T.38 support—Softswitch certified signaling support between all T1 RBS CAS, ISDN PRI, Q.SIG, SIP, and H.323.
- Secure Toll-Quality VoIP—DownStreamQoS and Voice-over-VPN with adaptive traffic management and shaping for maximum voice quality and secure voice communication.
- Transparent Telephony Features—Handles complex number manipulation and mapping scenarios for most seamless integration with existing infrastructure, CLIP, CLIR, hold, transfer and much more.
- Management & Provisioning—Web-based management, SNMP, command line interface. Automated provisioning for easy large-scale deployments.
Overview --Image: Internet Telephony 2008 Product of the Year -- For the Internet Service Providers or Enterprises that need a high precision clock source for DECT or legacy ISDN PBXs, the SmartNode 4961 High Precision models provide a cost effective solution with superior interoperability and VoIP functionality. High Precision SmartNode 4961 models are capable of providing Stratum III 5 ppm clock for those ISDN PBXs that normally rely on PSTN clock accuracy. High precision models also greatly improve the fax performance when both transmit and receiving ends are synchronized to high precision clock sources. Like standard SN4960s, the SN4961 is ideal for PBX business trunking or corporate VoIP access. Offering up to four software configurable T1/E1/PRI interfaces the SN4961 connects to any switch, PBX and data network with up to 120 simultaneous calls using SIP, T1, E1 or PRI signaling. The dual gigabit Ethernet ports connect to the network for the highest throughput with its integrated QoS router. With its built-in CSU/DSU, any T1/E1 port can be selected as a WAN port for truly integrated voice and data access. Like every SmartNode, the SN4961 delivers toll-quality voice with all industry standard CODECs including low-bandwidth G.723/G.729. Business class services are supported with T.38 fax, fax bypass and modem bypass features.